Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-08-2013, 06:30 PM   #111
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Does anyone know how to post a video of my tank?

Old 08-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #112
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
Does anyone know how to post a video of my tank?
Not sure but if u figure out, let me know lol

Old 08-09-2013, 02:39 AM   #113
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Upload it to YouTube, click share, copy link, and the in your reply just hit paste.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:34 AM   #114
Aquarium Advice Addict

Try Photobucket. Just drag and drop then copy and paste the link.

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGd...t.com/register
Old 08-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #115
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffaquarius View Post
Try Photobucket. Just drag and drop then copy and paste the link.

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGd...t.com/register
Cheers I will try it when I get 5 minutes lol.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #116
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmkb02 View Post
Upload it to YouTube, click share, copy link, and the in your reply just hit paste.
Yea I thought about that but don't really want to put it up for everyone to see lol.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #117
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanS180 View Post

Not sure but if u figure out, let me know lol
Lol I will Dan.
Old 08-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #118
Aquarium Advice FINatic

OMG so I decided that the clown fish had to come out. I took the nem out a while back as it kept moving round and sitting on my corals. Since I took the nem out they have been hosting my elegance coral that I brought 3 weeks ago and it really hasn't been happy, all closed up never coming out so they had to go. Not just that but the female is a real bully and keeps chasing the copperband and in the last few days she has ripped a hole in his tail. That was the last straw!

I got 5 big nets and tried to corner them in order for me to catch them, NOT A CHANCE! boy are they smart lol. So I then decided that if I drained half the water out the tank (325L)I would stand a better chance. YEA RIGHT! Again to smart lol. So in my last ditch attempt to catch the little gits I had to take out half the rock. 3 hours later Ha ha I'm smarter little fishes as I caught you!

It took me another 4 hours to fill the tank back up and re-arrange all the rock. I can't believe that those little clowns caused me all that Grief.

Tank is now back to normal and the elegance coral is now fully open and looks happy.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:35 PM   #119
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
OMG so I decided that the clown fish had to come out. I took the nem out a while back as it kept moving round and sitting on my corals. Since I took the nem out they have been hosting my elegance coral that I brought 3 weeks ago and it really hasn't been happy, all closed up never coming out so they had to go. Not just that but the female is a real bully and keeps chasing the copperband and in the last few days she has ripped a hole in his tail. That was the last straw!

I got 5 big nets and tried to corner them in order for me to catch them, NOT A CHANCE! boy are they smart lol. So I then decided that if I drained half the water out the tank (325L)I would stand a better chance. YEA RIGHT! Again to smart lol. So in my last ditch attempt to catch the little gits I had to take out half the rock. 3 hours later Ha ha I'm smarter little fishes as I caught you!

It took me another 4 hours to fill the tank back up and re-arrange all the rock. I can't believe that those little clowns caused me all that Grief.

Tank is now back to normal and the elegance coral is now fully open and looks happy.
Wow... That sucks Lol. What kind of clowns were they? I have 2 percula clowns(I think, unusual patterns) and they're doing just fine with everyone, Keep to their own. Except for when my hand goes in the tank, then the male likes to bite me lol
Old 08-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #120
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanS180 View Post

Wow... That sucks Lol. What kind of clowns were they? I have 2 percula clowns(I think, unusual patterns) and they're doing just fine with everyone, Keep to their own. Except for when my hand goes in the tank, then the male likes to bite me lol
Lol they are clarki clowns Dan, the female is a complete ***** lol. Every time I add a fish she terrorises them for days. But I won he he he they are now in the tank upstairs and waiting to be re-homed. I'm thinking of putting a powder blue in, just not 100% sure as I have a regal and a yellow. What ya think mate?

Tags
build

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com