New fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jcj0033

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I'm looking for a new fish to put in my 90 gallom reef tank, I don't want anything to big or extravagant but i do want a fish that has some pop and won't nip at corals.
My current reef inhabitants are a swallowtail angel fish, diamond goby, mystery wrasse, 2 banggai cardinals, and 1 clown fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How about a royal gramma basslet? 3" nice bright colors I love mine.

+1 on the royal gramma. Awesome fish. Helfrichis are great fish but $$$ and will jump and get bullied easily. Mystery wrasses don't play nice either lol

I'm a big fan of the Midas Blenny. Very unique swimmer and entertaining. Make sure you some small caves or barnacles for it to live in. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419555248.311689.jpg

These are some really great ideas guys thanks !!!!!!

So would I. They would do fine in a 90 gallon.

Until it got big which it will eventually do if it prospers. I don't recommend fish that will outgrow their environment as you will have to catch them to give them away, or watch them decline as the size of the tank becomes an issue. Each to their own, but there are hundreds of flashy fish that would suit your system fine. How about a dwarf angel? Flame Angels are as flashy as they get.

Back
Top Bottom