One last fish........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

c0mf0rt

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok I took the advice on the Gramma and he's starting to get out and about.....

But that one last fish eludes me.... I'm still looking for a swimmer... and not chromis because I don't think my tank can handle that many more fish... "The Concientous Marine Aquarist" :) .... I'm looking for something with a little different color..... no clowns.... no nippers....... no aggressive...... I'm running out of ideas...... I like the fire fish but they seem shy.............. AHHHHHH!!!!!

How is your 6-line doing? I've been considering one for my tank for a 'swimmer' type fish

The six line is doing great so far... he's swimming all over the place.... stays close to the rock though.... I'm looking for something to hand out with my tang.... or at least compete for the space... :)

Yeah..... I just don't want them to grow enough to foul my tank.... trying to find one fish.....

But I have a six line.... they wouldn't get along would they ????

I've got a 60 gal tank.... I'm looking for something the size of a dwarf angel.... but can't get one due to the love of coral.....

yea they would be fine id think ! totally two different looking fish :) would be like a hippo tang and a yellow tang :)

Back
Top Bottom