Random salt water questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

posenergy

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a couple random questions about my 20g..

I have some hair algae growing and it's been touching The frog spawn.. The coral doesn't seem to be bothered, it opens normally every day.. But I just wanted to make sure. Here's a pictureImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414448458.835467.jpg

I've also seen this black.grow in the past few weeksImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414448496.191809.jpg
Any idea what it is?

Also what are these white things on the back glass? Are they harmful? They've been there for a while.. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414448551.385978.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414448574.056487.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414448597.493445.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Frogspawn isn't going to be bothered much by algae. But you should still remove the algar as it spreads very quickly.

The black tube is a vermetid snail. Its a harmless ish filter feeder. They only problem is they can irritate stony coras if they are nearby

The white swirls are spiorbid worms. A completely harmless filter feeder.

Frogspawn isn't going to be bothered much by algae. But you should still remove the algar as it spreads very quickly.

The black tube is a vermetid snail. Its a harmless ish filter feeder. They only problem is they can irritate stony coras if they are nearby

The white swirls are spiorbid worms. A completely harmless filter feeder.

So I shouldn't bother moving out anything but the algae?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom