Saltwater... Is it hard??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What do you think? Would you call it "hard"?
I think it all has to do with dedication.

I would say its more of a commitment your making to care for and nurture your fish and corals, making sure they're fed and healthy, keeping their living space clean and inhabitable, making sure you tend to their every whim, and in the end it all pays off when you can kick back and enjoy your happy healthy tank.

Since you can only keep smaller fish in a nano cube, a disaster is not that too great. The only drawback is you can not keep bigger fish that are attractive. Once it is mastered, then you can upgrade to a more bigger tank and have the nicer larger fish.

I would say its more of a commitment your making to care for and nurture your fish and corals, making sure they're fed and healthy, keeping their living space clean and inhabitable, making sure you tend to their every whim, and in the end it all pays off when you can kick back and enjoy your happy healthy tank.

Yup, that is how I feel too! Well said.

jeffaquarius said:
No one steps forward to volunteer to say what they are. I can only guess they describe their own friends with similar traits lol

Bob steve and timmy are closely related to dan, pat, and juan... But they havent been speaking lately

Kristy3693 said:
They are secret fish that only the privileged know about! Shhhhhhhhhh.

We can safely assume thats their fake names used to further protect identities

Back
Top Bottom