Sixline wrasse is getting out of hand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greenpillow

Aquarium Advice Activist
I think the sixline might have to go to the lfs:-/ he is chasing some of my fish. I saw him picking my psusochromis and then my hawk fish :-/ any tips?

I had a fairy wrasse before n it was suppose to be a peaceful fish. It was fine for a week then my angel n clownfish started to act different. I was watching them n seen the wrasse run into my angel hard. I seen that n got him out n took him back ASAP. As soon as I did that my fishes went right back to their normal crazy selves. So if I were u I would take him out cuse he probably won't change IMO. It's probably just that one fish, maybe try exchanging him for a different but same fish.

Yeah I had to take out everything in my tank n it still was a pain to catch him. It was worth the trouble, for sure

After 3 years of no problems I had to do the same. Turned aggressive one day and had to go. They are difficult to catch. I would suggest finding the rock it sleeps in and waiting until lights out, then shine a flashlight on it to stun him and get him out. Good luck.

Whelp the problem took care of it self... He was chasing the farrie wrasse the fariy hoped to the over flow and the wrasse was found behind the tank :-/

Greenpillow said:
Whelp the problem took care of it self... He was chasing the farrie wrasse the fariy hoped to the over flow and the wrasse was found behind the tank :-/

Well unless you don't plan on adding anything else he's still a problem.

Back
Top Bottom