Somebody slap me....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jackdp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 175 watt MH kit at home that has been sitting in the box since early Nov. Its just waiting for me to build the canopy and hang over my 20 gallon. It will only take me a couple days to make, I need someone to kick me into action here...

Dude, you have wayy too much other stuff going on to mess with that thing. Just send it to me.

My address is..........

OK OK fine, get that thing installed! chop chop! Think of the tan you'll get from it!

Slap.

The sooner you get to it the better. If you paint or stain the top you will have to wait a few days for the paint to "defume" before you can add it to the tank. So get to it or else you might want to rush the whole thing. And rushing is never good.

Slap, slap, slap.

slam_anim.gif
punch1.gif
smashf.gif
wack.gif
chair.gif
boxing2.gif
boxing1.gif
boxing001.gif
bonk.gif
begood.gif
bash.gif

I never thought of tanning under my new lights...maybe I could use this on the fiance as a reason to get a few more... 8)

Trust me on fiancie is more than enough.... Trust me.... I used to have one now she is the wife :evil:

Ohhh you probably meant to get more lights..

my bad

Doan

Oh, you have a fiance - congratulations! You really need to be spending more time with her. Don't waste your time building a new canopy for those lights... just send them to me.

Doan said:
Trust me on fiancie is more than enough.... Trust me.... I used to have one now she is the wife :evil:

Ohhh you probably meant to get more lights..

my bad

Doan

Doan! stop it, you're killing me!! :BIG:

well I know you hate to hear this... But once she becomes your wife and you have kids you won't have the time or the money to worry about an aquarium for say about 10 years hehehehe...Then they are glad to have you in the basement staring into oblivion... why don't we just cut out the middle man, Ill give you $50.00 for the whole lot, and we will call it even :lol:

Dude!!! If you don't get to work toot sweet...I'm gonna drive to PA, find you, and take your light!!!

Yeah right, I get first dibs.....I'm right in Harrisburg and am already doing an internet search for the address. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom