Stuff floating in the water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 125 SW with 65 LBS of LR. Just recently I woke up to see what looks like thousands of little things flying around in my tank. And if I look real close at the glass on the inside, there are little things attached to the walls. I assume this is coming out of the LR? What are they? I can see them even during the day hours and not just at night. I just noticed this the other day. The water parameters are all 0 and PH is 8.2. Temp is 80-82. I have 2 clowns, 1 yellow wrasse, 1 LM blenny and 1 yellow tailed damsel. Just curious…
The things attached to the glass look like little blobs of stuff with little tails almost…

I had something simulare with my little 7gallon tank with live rock and a false perc...I have lots of corraline algae and brittle worms and other worms. Then one day I saw about 15 of this little tiny about the size of @ the a in the circle. the color was clear and they looked just like small jelly fish but they could propel and attach not with their legs or arms but the other end. Then one day after about three weeks they were gone. LFS guy who knows his stuff said could be jellyfish!!

Back
Top Bottom