Trigger fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mousemat72

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi we have just purchased a picasso trigger and I was told they could nip at corals but was mortified to witness it kill and thrash my watchman gobie around my Tank has anybody else had fish killed by these fish ???

Mousemat72 said:
Hi we have just purchased a picasso trigger and I was told they could nip at corals but was mortified to witness it kill and thrash my watchman gobie around my Tank has anybody else had fish killed by these fish ???

Well they are agressive fish and not reef safe. They shouldnt be put in with watchmans in the first place. How big is the tank?

4949308979_4b2fbf5663_z.jpg

Sorry for your loss,,really wish you would have posted and asked "before" the purchase of what i call Mr. PITA fish!!
Had one for a few years and finally got rid of him...He killed 3 fish ,,he was great for 2+ years then just snapped..Last victim above

Only reason they are considered not reef safe is inverts,,they do not eat corals

My Picasso trigger only pics on some fish. I've put in about 3 fish and he does not bother them. Be was a small chromis that is his friend now, but I put in a small Toby puffer and the Picasso picks on him.

Back
Top Bottom