turbo snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrsuarez

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all, was wondering if anyone had or has a crazy amount of baby turbo snails producing in their tank?..i have about 5 large snails in my 55g and the other night after lights went out i took out the flash light and to my surprise there had to be atleast 50 to 75 baby snails all over the LR if not more, i have a few that i knew i had that i have been keeping track of for a while and they have been taking on color now for a while and those started out just the way all the new ones are, all white, so i know they are turbo snails..curious to know if mass producing in a home aquarium is common or not and also if i decide to remove some to share with a buddy of mine is it to soon to move them being they are so small and im sure the shell is very soft still...will it be a good idea to keep them in there for a while till the shell has gained its strength or is it ok to go ahead and suck some out with my turkey bastor?

Back
Top Bottom