Upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like you need about double the rock!

Yeah I didn't want to take the two big pieces out of the tank I had put them in. They ended up looking too good in there! Going to be picking up some more rock this week. There is only a six line wrasse and a green banded goby in there with a few sexy shrimp so I figured they would be ok for a couple days. And I brought the hob from the 10 over, it has some live rubble in it as does the sump.

Ok so I got the rest of the rocks in the tank this weekend. Picked up some more zoas too!

image-3999277765.jpg

image-4042472689.jpg

image-1551464447.jpg

Wow. I see some nice color going on! Great set up!

Thank you. Yeah wish I had a camera other than iPhone so I could get some more accurate photos of the colors. Ill take some this evening with just the whites on and see how they come out

Finally got the mushroom my girlfriend has been wanting since the beginning of the year. It was at my lfs on a large rock that the owner wouldn't sell(big part of his dt) without buying the whole store. Went in the other day and it was sitting on the sand.

image-1421612372.jpg

image-1362316361.jpg

image-3679510989.jpg

image-4024279713.jpg

I am in the process of converting an aquaclear 50 to make a hob refugium for this tank so I can build up a better pod population for the six line wrasse.

Oh I know but it really loves em and my girlfriend wants a spotted mandarin and/or a red scooter blenny in there.

Yeah the six line is her favorite fish so it's not going anywhere unless it gets aggressive and starts messing with others too much

Wish my wife would tell me i need a bigger tank lol!

Me too, I am building a 90 gallon and her response when she first saw it was "why the **** do we need a tank that big?" All I could say is I don't need it, it is more of a want.

Back
Top Bottom