Web sites for replacement lights?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It's about time to replace my bulbs. I was just going to order them from Fosters & Smith but I was hoping someone could offer another web site to take a look at.

TIA! :)

Ebay is good, I believe lots of folks like the service from hellolights.com.

Another vote for Hellolights - that's were I got my fixture to start with. However, lately I've been able to get my replacement bulbs cheaper at DrFosterSmith than Hellolights.

I have also used Hellolights. I got most of my DIY stuff from them when building my canopy. They are great!

Has anyone used ReefGeeks? I just got a TEK lighting 6 bulb 48" and this is the only place that sells the OEM bulbs that came with the unit. Price isnt too bad too.

Yea I was going to say hellolights.com too. I ordered all my pc replacement bulbs from them and they came in like 4 days wih the standard ground shipping and they were packaged nicely (the bubble wrap was fun to play with lol). They have good prices too.

ellisz said:
I have used Hello Lights, Reef Geek, Ebay, Premium Aquatics and Champion Lighting
Do you have any preference?

Hello lights and Reef Geek have great shipping rates and prices. I check the other places when I am looking for cheap PC bulbs.

Just a quick update -- I got my lights today. I was really pleased with the prices and the shipping too. I can't believe the difference. Everybody should perk up a bit now.

Tankx!

Back
Top Bottom