Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-01-2013, 09:32 PM   #351
Aquarium Advice Freak

Thank you! You can def. Drop a lot of money easily. Hahah. But its worth it in the end. So relaxing

넌 사랑~your love,
- 박수닝~Park Soo Ng
S3Reefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #352
Aquarium Advice Freak

Tanked! Hah same here. I've got thr coral bug. Dropped a couple hundred on the orange scolymia yesterday. Very beutiful coral

넌 사랑~your love,
- 박수닝~Park Soo Ng
Old 12-01-2013, 09:34 PM   #353
Aquarium Advice Freak

Post some pics when you get the chanc fishy user! I'd love to see your progress in a thread!

넌 사랑~your love,
- 박수닝~Park Soo Ng
Old 12-02-2013, 09:32 AM   #354
Aquarium Advice Activist

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3Reefer View Post
Post some pics when you get the chanc fishy user! I'd love to see your progress in a thread!
Here are some pics. Its not much yet but it will get better. the damsel is in the top corner, hard to get a pic of him with my phone. :P
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131202_083108.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	210237  
Old 01-10-2014, 02:03 AM   #355
Aquarium Advice Freak

Had a freshwater, wanted something different. Plus I've always loved ocean fish. >~,^,>
Old 01-11-2014, 06:17 PM   #356
Aquarium Advice Activist

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkiegirl94 View Post
Had a freshwater, wanted something different. Plus I've always loved ocean fish. >~,^,>
I know how u feel. So I started my sw 2 months ago.
Old 02-11-2014, 02:06 PM   #357
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Started out with fw because I could afford it, buying ranks from cl. I would see reef aquariums and wanted them but thought they were way to expensive and couldn't do it. But found a good deal on a tank with some live rock in it already and thought I'd give it a try. I am now hooked and have upgraded a couple times to my now 110g tall reef mix with sump and refugium. I can't get enough of it.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:42 AM   #358
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Many many years ago, I saw a tank in an aquarium somewhere that had seahorses in it and fell in love with the idea of a saltwater tank with seahorses til I started researching it and found out that most seahorses were wild caught and that they were a threatened species and many died during the process so I gave up that idea. I remained fascinated with saltwater tanks over the years and very recently was offered a 220 gallon tank and equipment for free from a friend of a friend who had divorced and needed to rehouse it. So we got it set up (nothing is free, it hadn't been used in 5 years and needed a skimmer and new lights, live sand and rock, etc) and then I realized that it still wasn't the best tank for seahorses. So now I am have a FOWLR tank and have decided to do a second tank for seahorses. I am finding this tank fascinating, finding all the new things that are growing from the live rock is intriguing and the fish are so endearing. I really enjoy watching them, and I am enjoying this forum and all the info that is available. One of my next posts will be to start collecting ideas for the next tank.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:25 PM   #359
Aquarium Advice Newbie

My mom
Old 04-22-2014, 11:43 PM   #360
Aquarium Advice Freak

Been keeping tanks for over twenty years, but usually brackish. Some years ago, my wife and i went to a new tattoo shop. The owner had one of the most amazing reef set ups I've ever seen. Watching it, I realized just how therapeutic it was and I was hooked... No pun intended. Big surprise, the owner is now one of my best friends, and I'm sitting in front of my 150 gallon Valium right now lol.

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Tags
reef, reef aquarium, aquarium

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com