where to purchase tanks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dorian965

Aquarium Advice Freak
im looking for the cheapest place to purchase a tank. around a 180 gallon and i live just south of atlanta ga.

i assume that it would be best to pick one up somewhere.also, what do you guys think i should expect to pay for an all glass 180 with mega-flow set up? thanks dorian

I would check out ebay. You can usually find someone within your area with something that should be right up your alley, and it should come with some extra stuff too, refugiums, live rock, fish, who knows. And usually fish tanks go fairly cheep on ebay, because they know that someone will have to come to their house and pick it up. You can narow your ebay search to within so many miles on the left side...that'll help a lot. Good Luck!

thanks guys, ive been watching ebay and havent had much luck. i actually bought my 55 used and got a sweat deal but i cant seem to find many tanks above a 75 for sell around here.

i think that i want to stay with glass brenden. im pretty clumsy and would kill myself if i scratched up my new tank. the wife would not go for getting another for quite some time.

Hey, I just bought the all glass overflow 210 from a LFS, it went for 839. I was going to get the 180, but wanted to go all the way w/ the biggest all glass. now I should have bought something bigger from another brand, like 300ish 8 feet long by 30 inch square on the sides would be groovy...

BTW, the 180 was going to be 699

Back
Top Bottom