Who has a Magnum 350!!!!!?????!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdefino

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well I just got one and found it to be a pain in the a$$. There are bubbles in there that I cannot get rid of, so there is a lot of noise from them. Also I don't feel comfortable about the connection and the canister seal. Seems like they might leak and just continue to pump out the water. How do you guys feel about it.

I like the idea of the micron filter. I have a lot of little stuff floating around.

Did you prime it correctly? When I use to use my two, I had to turn them on and off a couple of times to get them primed correctly and to remove most of the air from the canister. There was still some air trapped inside, but that seemed to escape within 24 hours or so.

Now, if the rubber gasket isn't working problem and not sealing the lid on top of the canister, this will cause a problem.

I love my magnum, and it isn't half as loud as it was when I first got it. This thing moves a lot of water and the micron filter works great. Give it some time you will be happy.

Back
Top Bottom