Would this limestone be ok?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is anyone out there????

here is the description of the limestone...

This BIG beautiful, Texas Holey Rock #202 measure an easy 10"X 7"X 7" and is under 10 pounds !!! This is a rare and beautiful rock with lots of holes and caves and tunnels from all directions. It is NOT proped up in the pictures and will stand alone in different positions. All my rocks are Prime grade or better examples of Texas holey rock.This one is "Top Prime". You won't find any low grade rocks here. Each rock comes with a numbered "Certificate of Authenticity". and is a one of a kind Texas holey rock. There is no other rock just like this one on this planet!. It was found in Kerr County, "Deep In The Heart of Texas". It's cleaned and sanitized. These 17 million year old, pre-historic rocks are limestone and can only be found in the Texas Hill Country. They will help raise and maintain the PH level in your fish tank and are good for fresh and salt water tanks. Your fish will love this ro ck. Packed in a NEW BOX, MADE IN THE USA, with BUBBLE wrap for protection. Shipped UPS ground. Check my feedback to see what others are saying about my holey rocks..Many have come back to buy even more rocks. Thank you repeat customers.. We give shipping discounts. Please look at the other rocks I have up for auction. Thanks for looking.. e-mail any questions.. Thanks

Should work fine . I have some in my tanks - I'm originally from central Texas, home of the holey rock. It makes fore a very nice look. I also have some fossil conglomerates ( fossil oyster shells and such) way cool.

Back
Top Bottom