Yes!!!!! Success!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kidafius

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a true percula and a black percula (can anyone give me the genus/species of the black?). I had the true percula, Perckula, first, and he took to my saddle anenome. A few weeks later, I got a carpet anenome, followed by the black percula, Blackula, another two weeks later. Perckula has been claiming both anenomes, which ever happens to be closest to him at the moment) for the past 2 months. But today, today, I noticed that Blackula had finally found a nest in the saddle. I've been waiting for that to happen, and I've had a huge s@#t-eating grin on my face all night. Yay!!!!!!!!!

hehe.. congrats.. i've been waiting for either of my clowns to jump into my carpet.. nothing yet.. they all show interest but once it moves, they dash towards the other side of the tank.. lucky you.. hehe.. SUCCESS!!

The black percula is actually A. occellaris, it is not a seperate species, it is simply from an environment where melanism is common for this clown ;)

LOL I had to try to explain the dyslexic thing to my 9 year old yesterday who was reading over my shoulder, I still don't think he got it, but I thought it was funny.

Anyways, Andy, my husband was wondering how you made your float switch we really need to put one on ours, I lost siphon in ours yesterday and lucky for me I happened to be in the room and was able to switch off the pump. Would appreciate how you got it put together. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom