Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great looking Zoas! just out of curiosity and I apologize if you already stated this but what was the price range for that 1 polyp sunny d? I'm going to be buying some from a person locally and I'm just curious of good price ranges

Thanks. I want to say they where $25 a polyp, but got it on a trade in from a buddy of mine that runs his own fish store.

View attachment 276233

I have about 500 of these, what's a good price to ask? I think they are bam bam's.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not Bam Bams, they are all orange. Looks like Fire & Ice or something similar to me. A nice looking colony indeed. I'd do $20 small frags of it (in my area). The whole chunk could fetch a pretty penny if you find someone interested in it.

oiJERHg.jpg

Totally forgot about this thread!! Come on people lets bring it back to life!

Very nice! I wish I had a better camera.

Here are my mauls

I don't own this one or even remember it's name. I saw it in a live sale while on my phone during Christmas shopping.

Couldn't bring myself to delete the photo

I don't own this one or even remember it's name. I saw it in a live sale while on my phone during Christmas shopping.

Couldn't bring myself to delete the photo

LOL...ReefRaft...they had a store right around the corner from me.
got a few corals from them, but OMG!!! extortionate pricing.
They had lots of great corals, but very high $$$$$$$ for most.
that polyp was probably $40 or so.

LOL...ReefRaft...they had a store right around the corner from me.
got a few corals from them, but OMG!!! extortionate pricing.
They had lots of great corals, but very high $$$$$$$ for most.
that polyp was probably $40 or so.

I would love to have a colony of those haha. And bowsers. And flaming Mohicans, GB emperor palys, and joe's apocalypse palys.

I am definitely not a Zoa hunter though. I won't ever pay the crazy prices per polyp people want for these premium zoas.

As easy and fast as these grow, I don't understand the extraordinary high prices they get.

As easy and fast as these grow, I don't understand the extraordinary high prices they get.

If you throw krakatoa in the name you can get at least $100 a polyp. Put an ultra or mega in front of it and you can really e in the money! LOL

That's one of my main concerns. Because I don't feel like these premium zoas really grow that well. During a live sale they had bowsers up for like $40 pp. (some websites it's $150+ pp)I read up as much as I could on these and not only did people say they had trouble just keeping them alive but they said they didn't grow well. Not to mention most of the zoas have multiple names and some look completely identical.

Bowsers for instance look very close to candy apple reds and people have been debating about it like crazy. But the price tag between the to aren't even close.

Back
Top Bottom