Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a new rock with some blue/green Zoas. Nothing special but I do like the colours!

img_3248822_0_4b73d2d123c0dfa54b8359546c2e1f04.jpg

New Everlasting Gobbstoppers (top left) & Purple speckled with green skirt (center). :)
A3wR2bH.jpg

Top shot of Gobbstoppers
jupAdUb.jpg

New growth from Solar Flares, Red Hornets & others. Cant wait for those Solar Flares to get a nice patch going!
xbDCTLV.jpg

Just sits and drools , some of my zoa's are starting to look good but others still look blah
I started dosing reef essentials about a month ago things are coming around the directions say 1 tea spoon per 50g every 2 weeks , I've been doing 1 tea spoon every week after water changes things seem to be perking up my torches split about every 2 weeks I have 3 types purple tip , jade , florescent green , same with the hammers I still say are octo spawns , my flower pots seem to be showing growth , lost my fox coral thanks to the stupid clown , my open brain died off from that infestation of vermid snails I had those things about killed me , all my palys are exploding all over , now if the rest of the zoa's follow

uploadfromtaptalk1438970243055.jpguploadfromtaptalk1438970269644.jpguploadfromtaptalk1438970297818.jpg
I LOVE THE PHOTOS HERE AND HAVE JUST TOOK MY FIRST STEP IN DOING THE SAME IN MY TANK SO I WANTED TO SHOW MINE OFF JUST A BIT THESE ARE LIKE MY 3 FAVORITE THINGS IN MY TANK

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

My 2 new zoas to add to the garden. Sunny D's and an another with no ID that I really really liked. :)
RZEKMNM.jpg

wp60iNd.jpg

Great looking Zoas! just out of curiosity and I apologize if you already stated this but what was the price range for that 1 polyp sunny d? I'm going to be buying some from a person locally and I'm just curious of good price ranges

Wow these are amazing.
Makes me want to try saltwater tanks, but I need to master freshwater community and planted tanks before I even consider making the jump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow these are amazing.

Makes me want to try saltwater tanks, but I need to master freshwater community and planted tanks before I even consider making the jump.

I've never felt that someone needs to master freshwater anything to do saltwater successfully. FOWLR is not complicated and reefs are only slightly more tricky, but not so much if you stay away from SPS. I think a lot of people make it more complicated than it really needs to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
I only kept a fresh water tank for maybe a year at the most. If you want to start salt some of these Zoas will be the best thing you can get

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom