Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope. Not them. Unrelated topic how much are miami vice zoas worth pp

Fish are friends not food!

Not much. Like 5 or under per polyp.

My 2 polyps of rastas did not make it. The only frag that wasn't a single polyp died. I got the ID's for 2 of my zoas. Punk rockers and rainbow infusions. Then I still have 1 bleached zoa that I'm excited for it to color up.

Zoas/palys are worth what people will pay for them. Take me for example. I am only willing to pay $10 pp at the max for any zoas I find. No matter the rarity and usually can get nice ones at frag swaps or online. Whereas I've seen ppl go nuts and pay $50 pp for red hornets. That's insane. Most of the "rare" morphs IMO aren't as rare and you can get them from other reefers fairly cheap. Whereas retail they make you pay alot. So as a hobbyist I like to do my part and not charge ppl much for frags :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't medusas. The mind blowing Palys look more like it. Cool looking anyway. They are black with white strips. When the blue lights are on the white strips are green. It's awesome. And yes 10gal they came from your shop. My birthday present to myself.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1409839914381.jpg
    1409839914381.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 99
No. Just regular prices. 9 for the paly and 29 for the other

I wanted to buy the captain America zoa but it wasn't open and didn't want to take the chance

I wanted to buy the captain America zoa but it wasn't open and didn't want to take the chance

Didn't know we had those. In the white frag rack?

It's a paly. It's just in the section with the zoas at my shop

They're on my must have list :). Passed on 2 polyps for $25 a couple weeks ago. One was a baby too, just couldn't pull the trigger.

While we are talking about it. What is the difference between zoa and paly. They all pretty much look the same to me

I seriously thought paly was just another way to describe a zoanthid

I also thought that Palys tend to have more of a slit in the center, while Zoas tend to be more of a circle.

Got these over the weekend...wrath of Rah...

Here's another pic with the Sunny D's and KOs...

Won this on eBay yesterday for $11 and will pick it up next weekend...

Back
Top Bottom