Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the contrast with the red mushroom on that piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They had another that had what I thought were better Zoas that went for like $14. This was almost kind of a joke... It was at 8.99 with a minute left, so I put in $11 figuring someone else would outbid me and nobody did. I think this will get better when the other Zoas with red grow out (I'm thinking they are Whammin Watermellons or Eagle Eyes?).

This is the one for $14...wish I got this one...lots more variety when you look closely...mine is more "pretty " though, IMO.

The cool thing is this place is local (2hours away , but I go that way every other month or so), so there's no shipping.

Wow, that went for $14?!?

I picked up some zoas today. A small shop is moving to a bigger location so has marked everything down to empty most of his inventory before he moves. Unfortunately he had a pretty slim selection left. I got these for $10, lunar eclipse I think.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410368892.623611.jpg

Nice! I have a very similar morph that grows extremely fast!

I just found out that I'm getting a single polyp Black Death to babysit, along with several other zoa frags this weekend.

How'd that happen? And how do you babysit coral for the weekend?

The guy that I met that is going to do a coral distribution business wants me to have a frag of everything he has, so if his systems crashes, he has back up. He bought two of the three Black Death frags from Reef Lounge last month. Eventually he will have more than I can hold (unless I make my 240 a reef), but for now it works. I'm getting stuff this weekend, not just holding them for the weekend.

I'm so tempted to make my 240 a reef now, but I really love large Angels (and dwarfs too ), so I'm hesitant to go reef. The reef-safe Angels just aren't as cool, but it is a consideration.

Hi...my name is Todd and I'm a Zoa addict...

So, Reef Lounge added a web- based store today and is giving free. $25 coupons if people send in pics of their tanks and do a basic write- up. I did, got $25 so got a three polyp frag of Sunny G (yes G) Palys plus a combo rock with some bluish /redish/purple Palys (not sure name) and a single Green Eye Paly.

Hey we are all addicts here :). You're in the right place...to make your addiction worse!! Those are some nice looking zoas and palys Todd. Also quite jealous you get to babysit the Black Death!

I forgot to mention that the combo was free with the. $25. The Sunny G's were $15. Still not bad. $15 for the two.

I think I'm getting more Zoas from my guy this weekend... Fruit Loops, Rastas, Keds Reds, Bam Bams, Death Stars... I think he is selling some, so I guess time will tell.

It was probably a silly thing, but I did just pick up about 100+ zoa polyps on a live rock, some red, some green, with a sponge and some kind of clam on it at Petco for 25.00 today. They were open and looking good and I just couldn't say no. I am a Zoa addict.

It was probably a silly thing, but I did just pick up about 100+ zoa polyps on a live rock, some red, some green, with a sponge and some kind of clam on it at Petco for 25.00 today. They were open and looking good and I just couldn't say no. I am a Zoa addict.

Got a pic? :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411856211.222024.jpg
I forgot the name of these. But the grew off the plug and are happily growing on my live rock.

Back
Top Bottom