Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did a little research. They are Candy Apple Zoas. Center is purple, surrounded by orange with green edges. Mixed among them are all green zoas as well.

Zoas are fun.

What are some things that can done to keep they living long and looking their best?

SRC<><

Those are whammin' watermelons on yours. No way you can get that big of a rock full of candy apple reds for that cheap. It would cost a lot more than that. Still a nice grab for $25 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I ended up with more from eBay...Spiderbite Protopalythoas and Intergalactic Mary Jane. I didn't get to pick up all the other zoa frags...probably next weekend.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412186292.828119.jpg
Just fragged my Zoas for the first time. I had some polyps that I thought might come loose to I proactively removed the and super glued them to plugs. One is Whammin Watermelon, the other Radioactive Dragon Eye. Going to use the to add color to more colorless region of my reef.

Quick question what are utter chaos running near some of you guys? Sunny d's?

Quick question what are utter chaos running near some of you guys? Sunny d's?

Utter Chaos are probably $15-20 per polyp depending how many you get and D's are usually around $10 per polyp. I've seen them as low as $3 on sale though.

Cool thanks I bought about 10 heads of chaos and 3 of sunny d and some gsp from a local reefer and that ran me a frag of my chalice and 20 bucks so I'm good!

Sounds like a great deal for you!

I've learned that a lot can be done between fellow reefers. This guy that I'm getting corals (Zoas) from is getting stuff for me for free (or close) and I've given some of my stuff up for free in return. Swaps beat the heck out of paying a ZlFS. :) Get pics up when you get a chance.

I'll be heading to a frag swap this weekend so I'm sure I'll pick up some nice zoa frags :D

I am unable to post I've exceeded my limit

My newest addition, haven't got around to checking if they have a name or not I just liked em and they were cheap ;)

Very nice.

I'm going to pick up four frags later today and might get more from my coral guy on Sunday. I'm seriously considering blocking off a foot of my 240g with egg crate and making a zoa garden area that would be protected from any non-reef safe fish (the Angels).

Got these today a common name would be gpod :)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1412430141635.jpg
    1412430141635.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 103
Back
Top Bottom