Blue Ribbon Koi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frogspawn

Aquarium Advice Freak
i go probley saturday after i get done study. mabey 4ish if GF dont hold me up. mabey i just leave her butt here lol. but i dont know if i should put anything in my tank yet. i checked it today, i dont have any cycle starting and i should have seen ammo. going up by now if it was. but i am no pro by all means. but i will be there saturday around 4. i will have my little boy also.

I'll be in Baltimore until late on Saturday this weekend. My parents are flying in for the weekend and we are going to the aquarium up there. You should wait until the next weekend and I'll meet you there!

I can't go this weekend as I will be in Baltimore but I will go on the 16 or 17. I usually go there every week to see what's new. They have a very nice selection of coral, fish and inverts!!!!

we can do next week if u want. np with me. i will have my son though so how ever dont mater to me. pm me on the date and time we can meet

I'm in also. Let me know what you decide. I work about 20 mins from there...I think, or at least it looks like it.

Hey everybody!
Here is a store that was posted in a thread. There seemd to be a real interest in folks going and temp plans are for next Sat. March 17th.
Anyone else want to meet up or meet down there?

5003 Sudley Road Catharpin, VA 20143
Shop Hours: Thursday 10-8 -- Friday 10-8 -- Saturday 10-6 -- Sunday 10-5
Phone/Fax: 703-753-7566

and here is their website:
http://www.blueribbonkoi.com/

Scott, I''m good for next week also I believe. Saturday for me.

BTW, you know some might not be able to post a reply in the Western MD forum. I couldn't.

Looks great but I can't make it this weekend. :( Still, I'll be checking it out for sure. Be sure to post a review for us stuck at home. ;)

I might like to go and check it out, since it's only 17 miles from me. I think I'm clear on the 17th, have to double check with the wife.

Neil, do you know where it is? It looks almost like Chantilly. I used to live in Fairfax so am familliar with some of the area.

Devilishturtles said:
There seemd to be a real interest in folks going and temp plans are for next Sat. March 17th.

NEXT weekend, Cindy. Can you go then? It'll be another road trip! I am definitley interested, looks lik an amazing place.

My bad. ;)

Well, the 17th may be a possibility but it's to soon for me to say one way or the other right now. So, I'll give a tentitive... maybe. lol I'm gonna try though.

BTW, Love the new avatar Lindsay. :)

roka64 said:
Neil, do you know where it is? It looks almost like Chantilly. I used to live in Fairfax so am familliar with some of the area.

I don't know exactly but centreville is SW of chantilly a bit. They all kind of run together in my mind. If there's a concern, it's close enough to me that I could go and scope it out if we felt that would be beneficial.

Hey guys.....It looks like everyone wants to meet up and go to Blue Ribbon Koi on 3/17/07...The store opens at 10am so I guess for those of you that have to travel the farthest you will need to let us know what time you want to meet up. John the owner is going to love this!!! Roka, I joined the group you posted but it is pending so I can't post there. I live about 15-20 miles from the store and go there pretty much every weekend. If you get a new thread going about this meeting up please let me know so I can keep up on it.

neilanh said:
They all kind of run together in my mind.
Yeah, same thing as Springfield, Burke, Lake Braddock (used to live in that area). LOL!
Yeah, if you have some free time, see what you think.

Ok...since I have been there here's the deal....it is off of 234 north out of Manassas. If you get off of 66 at the Manassas 234 business exit (exit 43) and head north on 234 you will go into the battle field. Cross over route 29 (traffic light) and go about 5-6 miles and the store is on the right just pass Gumm Springs Road.

There is another great LFS called The Marine Scene in Herndon that I go to as well. That could be another get together!! :D

Well, I merged the two topics and now they are a little out of order. Herndon is not to far from where I work also.

Back
Top Bottom