Blue Ribbon Koi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I`m sorry I could not make it but count me in for the next time for sure. I was really looking forward to meeting all of you. Let me know for sure when the next one is.

Absolutely!! We need to visit VABeach and Richmond. There is a store in VABeach that I would love to go to!!!!!

Definately nice to put faces to names. Even though I was the loner in the group, I'm glad I was there to represent the freshies. Oh wait, not really. LOL. Everytime I go into a place like that it just makes we want to spend $$$$$$$$$ on a tank. The wife knows the next house we buy must accomodate 120g minimum. So I did enjoy it. And I still you think you should've bought that stripeless clown (or whatever its called)

Some pics were taken, hopefully they'll get posted in here for us to see.

I almost stopped back by there on my way home from Herndon to buy that clown myself! Scott drooling over it like that made me want it!!! Who knows...I may end up over there in the morning to snatch it up if its still there!!! LOL...You guys are a bad influence on my bank account!!!!

If you ever want to come to Richmond I have two excellent fish stores one is all SW and the other is 3/4 SW. For ya`ll it will be about 5 hrs to Va Beach. If ya`ll do come to Richmond then dinner is on me at the house where it is close to these places. Just keep me posted.

VA Beach is only 3 hours form me. I'm only 1.5 hours from Richmond. I may have to come down there just for the dinner invite...hehe.....

Ziggy953 said:
I almost stopped back by there on my way home from Herndon to buy that clown myself! Scott drooling over it like that made me want it!!! Who knows...I may end up over there in the morning to snatch it up if its still there!!! LOL...You guys are a bad influence on my bank account!!!!

haha - you should've done it. Definately was a cool looking fish.

I may go back in the morning...John will think I'm nuts..4 days in a row...oh well...he gets money from me......

Haha, were the stripless clowns some of those ORA ones? Those are HAWT! Dinner at Mike's house...hmmm..... :D

VA Beach is about a 4 hour drive for me I believe

I don't know about that.....It would be nice but I don't think I spend enough money often enough to get a discount. Maybe if I work up to it I will get a discount when I go to buy my Euro-Reef skimmer from him...hehe.....I doubt it...

Ziggy953 said:
VA Beach is only 3 hours form me. I'm only 1.5 hours from Richmond. I may have to come down there just for the dinner invite...hehe.....

I forgot about you Va and Maryland folks. I was kind of speaking to the Wva folks as far as the 5 hrs. But yes dinner is on me if you come. 2 great fish places too. Wherever ya`ll go count me in.

I'm only about 1.5 hours from DC, Cindy and Lindsay are about 30 mins from me. Va Beach would be cool, Richmond is maybe a little over 1.5 hours (depending on which vehicle I drive)! Ray took some pics, I believe he will be posting soon. I also liked that huge gold striped maroon. She was about 5 inches and the males was about 3.5 inches.

+++EDIT+++
Sorry, I had to unbutcher my spelling! LOL!
The other LFS we visited was awesome, their display tanks were really cool. That's where I bought my pistol shrimp and 10 nassi snails.

Ray put some up in another thread, he still can't post here. Hmmm, I can't seem to find it.

I don't know why he doesn't join. Ray, if your reading this, the link to join is in my signature. :)

Hmm, I looked at all the non upper page, like the retailor, lounge...nice find. How about that Austrailian Cuc? He was huge. See what I mean about the clown, isn't he cool?

Back
Top Bottom