Frederick Run

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow guys. I have to help my grandmother with a fridge she is getting delivered and of course it's supposed to come between 2 an 4. If it comes early, I'll see if I can't meet you guys down at Aquatic Creations. I think I could recognize Neilan if I saw him hehe.

We'll be in a blue HHR, still planning on going, right now he's still sleeping (this is the wife talking, if you couldn't tell)

Sounds good, I should be outta here in 30 minutes to go pack up your endlers.

I sent Nate a text message, but just in case... how many do ya'll want? I can probably get up to 60 of mix sex/age pretty easily, if you want that many. I need them all gone so I can break down the tank, so just let me know how many you want.

I have a 46 bow with tetras and a 29 with danios and a Blue gourami....I just bought a 25 that I haven't set up yet (hoping Nathan will let me do it FW but not sure when or where to put it) However many you feel comfortable sending with me. I dont want to overcrowd the tanks, but then maybe it'll let me set up the 25 for FW :)

Back
Top Bottom