Just moved to Williamsburg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darby

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just got down here last week from WI, and i was wondering if anyone knows of any good lfs in the are. There is a petsmart just down the road and a walmart about ten minutes away. Are these my only options??? :huh:

I'd say do PetSmart before Walmart at all costs.

I can't say I know any fish stores near you, but sometimes you can search online and it'll come up with a bunch.

I like Animal Jungle for freshwater. They normally have the best selection of just about anybody in the state in my experience. Their saltwater is hit and miss.

When you go saltwater, take a drive to Reef Chief in Suffolk and Atlantic Sea Farms in Virginia Beach.

i have read that fish suffari in viginia beach is one of the best places to go.
any input???:huh:

i feel like a tourist, but where are those two animal jungle locations?

Fish Safari is okay. Their livestock prices are pretty good on saltwater livestock. Freshwater I'm not too sure about and their selection isn't huge on freshwater. I've only been one place that rivals Animal Jungle's freshwater selection, and it ain't anywhere close to Williamsburg.

Fish Safari is okay. Their livestock prices are pretty good on saltwater livestock. Freshwater I'm not too sure about and their selection isn't huge on freshwater. I've only been one place that rivals Animal Jungle's freshwater selection, and it ain't anywhere close to Williamsburg.

crap. how far is this rival fw store?

Lancaster, PA. That Fish Place. I can tell you it's not worth the drive for the fish. If you get up that way though, it's worth going by.

Back
Top Bottom