Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic & the Virginia's
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-16-2004, 11:14 AM   #31
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to hisc1ay Send a message via Yahoo to hisc1ay
I'll tell you what, Mike...they have grown since I put them in. I don't know if there are any new polyps forming, but I do see some small ones that are getting bigger. The ones that were there are taller, and the rock they are on looks much fuller. Once I get my new rock set up, I'll post a pic of the reef and you can see what they look like.

Here's a question though...some of them are a brighter pink than others. Is there something I can do to get that brightness to shine in the duller ones, or is it just that the dull ones are more open (thus making the color less dense)?

That xenia rolled off the piece it was on and has firmly attached itself at the base of one of my rocks. I don't know if I like that, but it seems to be doing well, so I guess I'll leave it there until it gets unruly.

This reef stuff is great. I can't wait for the next swap. I'll be bringing some cash. There's a guy who has blue and green zoos, and I think I want me some of that...

-j

Old 11-17-2004, 11:02 AM   #32
Aquarium Advice Regular

I would try to direct feed the zoos with cyclopez, that might help it color up more. I have a few more morphs of different zoos at the store, I can always frag a few for a few bucks......

Old 11-17-2004, 02:55 PM   #33
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to hisc1ay Send a message via Yahoo to hisc1ay
Ok, I'll check out cyclopez.

Just got word that my rock was delivered to my house at 11:40. I will probably leave work early so I can get that stuff in. I'm a little nervous about the critters because I loathe things crawling on me, especially when there's a possibility for stingage. But it also might just be my mind messing with me...

Do you have a website or at least pic of what you have at the store? We live close to each other, so would you be opposed to me stopping by your house one evening to pick up some livestock? You can PM me if you'd rather take this conversation offline.

-j
Old 11-18-2004, 10:04 AM   #34
Aquarium Advice Regular

in the middle of setting something online. It's www.strictlymarineaquarium.com
nothing on it now since I can't figure out the stuff yet. I have a host but I don't really like them right now. I don't have much time to spend on figuring the stuff out.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:55 AM   #35
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Anything new in the works locally?

She left me before we met.
youronlysin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 10:31 PM   #36
Aquarium Advice Regular

Yeah. There is a frag swap this month. The way things are going, it looks like it's gonna be on the 20th of this month.

Tags
ich

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com