That Pet Place Frag Swap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ShadowbearWV

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anyone heading up to That Pet Place on Jan. 31st? I'm interested in going up to see the seminars and what deals they have.

SB

I think there's quite a few of us planning to head up, there's another thread around here titled NCPARS or soemthing like that.

Maybe we can use this "locals" thread for carpools?

Right now I plan on going, and could meet up with several from the area to carpool up if interested.

Maybe we can use this "locals" thread for carpools?

Right now I plan on going, and could meet up with several from the area to carpool up if interested.

I could haul some people, but I have to warn you I drive really slow and I'm heading out early to get breakfast at Eat'nPark.

SB

Both of my cars are too small for a carpool. Neilan and Allen, what do you think of meeting at my place?

Alright, so here's my plan. Wifey has granted me permission to go.

Allen, wanna run up to my place, we'll leave here around 7:30am? Scott, if you could meet us in Leesburg or Frederick, I think that'll give us a straight shot up 15 then 30 to get to Lancaster.

I have room for 1 more if someone is in the area and wants a lift.

Last edited:
Allen and I appointed Larry (ccCapt) as the unoffical AA group organizer for this event. He said we should meet at the pond about ½ hour before the frag swap starts.

I can meet you folks in Fredneck. What time do you think you'll be there?

Lancaster is about 2 hrs south of me, but the forecast for my area for Wednesday is 6"-10" of snow. :( With some luck, Lancaster won't get as much and the roads should be good by Sat. for the swap.

Lancaster isn't calling for snow this weekend, nor are we down here. Hopefully we'll have a clean trip.

Scott, we need to pick somewhere in frederick to meet up and stash your car for the day, do you have a preference? Allen and possibly Jess will be here at 7:30ish and we'll be heading out then, so be there around 8:30

You go ahead and make plans without me. I just got 20 classes dumped on me for work and have been trying to crank them out. I did 6 yesterday and two the day before that. Those were all the technologies that I knew pretty well (I just tested out of them). I am now up the the classes that are 2 hours each (which I now a little about). I am now experiencing FIFO (first in first out)...sigh... I'm going on about 6 hours of sleep in the last three days. It seems I can't get all my work done during the workday along with the classes. I'll check in on Friday and let you know if I can makes, because Sunday is the Super Bowl (go Cardinals) and I AM NOT DOING ANY WORK THAT DAY! lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom