Would you like to give me some substrate to jumpstart my cycle? (Hampton Roads area)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dlwn88

Aquarium Advice Activist
Not that I'm in a rush or anything, but it would be awesome if someone in the Hampton Roads area could provide me with substrate or anything from their freshwater tank to help my newly setup 75g tank cycle quicker. I'm in the Newport News area. If you could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated!

-Dave

Did you ever get any? I tried to get some from Fish Safari and Animal Jungle... no luck either. I wonder why they don't market their old filters and substrate in a sachet'

Yeah everyplace freaks out when you ask them. I ended up using craigslist of all things just for the heck of it and someone down in Hampton hooked me up. Do you need some substrate still?

Did you see any effects of the substrate hook up yet? I put in the bottles stuff...don't work. I would love to have some but wait till yours finishes cycling. Then if I have could some that would be great. I work at Eustis ....THANKS

Back
Top Bottom