Looking for someone in the TX area to make custom aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scatcat

Aquarium Advice Freak
I would prefer glass. Anyone know someone that makes aquariums?? I am wanting a 110 to 150 gallons. It is going in the wall and the wall is limited on space I need a 3 foot aquarium so instead of being long I'd like it to be wider. Kinda like a square aquarium. Thanks all.

Try giving Amazonia International a call. They are out of Austin. They don't make them. But they have a place in Houston that makes them for them. Incredible prices too.
www.amazonia.com
(512) 451-0958
I don't know if this is going to make a difference, but they are where I bought my 125 gallon from. I am extremely pleased with it. I went because a friend bought a 180 gallon from them too. He is also happy. I guess that word of wouth works.

If not them, try this place
http://glasscages.com
I amnot sure where they are from. Some other state I think, But they will be at the ACA convention in Dallas over the 21 - 24 of July. They will deliver there for you. I have never dealt with them, but they seem to have good prices on custom. HTH

Thank you, right one just what I was looking for now the discission!

Back
Top Bottom