Where in Texas are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jasonit

Aquarium Advice Activist
Um... where in Texas are you? I am in Houston, born & raised.
(If you're having trouble posting in this forum, just click the link below!)

Born in Oklahoma, but moved to Houston when I was 3 days old. :D I've been here ever since (except for 3 of my college years). I grew up on the west side of Houston, and now live on the north side (Spring).

Wow d_frag what a coincidence I was also born in Oklahoma and now live in Spring. I was 25 when I moved to Houston.

Born in Houston, lived there for 10 years. Currently living in Dallas for the past 13 years. Just got into the fish tank biz. :)

Hi All rob here. I was born in Fort Worth, and I have live in For Worth all my life.

I am 22.

Thinking about moving to Arlington as i work in Dallas and driving sucks

I am presently working on starting my first Salt water tank.

I live in Mesquite Texas, just outside Dallas. Been here 10 years, came here from San Jose CA. , but was born and raised in Chicago Il. 8)

Euless Tx! Right next to Grapevine.

Started out in alabama...3 states later, I am Texan to the bone.

I lived in Euless for my first 18 years and then moved out to Denton for school (UNT). That is where I currently reside.

Born in temple (hour north of Austin) Moved to Austin to work when I was 18 and now at 21 I live back in Temple. Just started my first fishtank haha :p

Want to get a saltwater but want to see how I do with the easy ones.

I currently live in North Richland Hills, but had spent most of my time in Texas living in Grapevine. I started out in Oklahoma, so I may not be a native Texan, but I got here as fast as I could! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom