Good LFS in Denver area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LizzyBeth

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm just really getting into the hobby and I'm wondering what fish stores are good in the Denver area?

I looked at the Fish Den and was fairly impressed with their stock and cleanliness of the tanks. Anyone have any experiences with the Fish Den?

Nice people. When I went in they were very helpful. I told them it was my first visit and got a mini tour of where things were and a rundown on what they had. Also they could try and do special orders too.

I have bought some things from Catfish Charlies in Lafayette and they seem helpful, hit and miss on the stock choices, reasonable prices, no haggling though!

Aqua Imports in Boulder has a labyrinth of tanks, when you can get a person to help you it they are pretty good. Sometimes too busy not enough staff available.

Also if you feel like making the drive, I recommend Great White Aquatics in Fort Collins,, great selection of SW/FW. The staff is really helpful, friendly, and know their fish! Also willing to make special orders if they don't have or carry something you may be looking for.

Back
Top Bottom