10 gallons 20 gallons or 30 gallons and up!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

10 gallons 20 gallons or 30 gallons and up your choice!!!!

• 10 gallons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20 gallons

• 30 gallons and up

• Total voters
at the bottom of a new topic there is and option for a pole you can add more by selecting the 2 option and confirming it!!! when its confirmed you should see something that says update your option anyways its the 2 last options on a new topic!!!

It depends what you want to do really. I have all 3 sizes and like them all!!! I have a planted 10 gallon that gives me plenty of joy and beauty.Its not the size, its what you do with it. :D

I voted 30 and up simply because it opens up so much more possibility with the larger sized tanks.......however, I also have a 10 and even 2 5's and they can be interesting as well. I am currently awaiting 4 lovely A Australes (2 young pairs) who will be taking up residence in the 10......and I can forsee many an hour gazing at the little beauties.

It depends what you want to do really. I have all 3 sizes and like them all!!! I have a planted 10 gallon that gives me plenty of joy and beauty.Its not the size, its what you do with it.

I wholeheardtedly agree. I won't pick one, because I like them all.

I'd love bigger, but 20 longs are awesome tanks. I didn't see another tank 30gal or less at LFS that was nearly as cool. Mine is really 18gals, fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom