2 quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishguy1997

Aquarium Advice Freak
I don't know if this is the right place for this but I have seen people quote to people in a response and I'm wondering how you do this?

From a browser push the "Quote button" that's in the post you want to quote. Can't miss it.
From the iPhone app look for the little down arrow thing next to the name of the poster you want to quote. It will bring up a few buttons, "Quote" will be there.
From the Droid app, I don't know, sorry.

blert said:
From a browser push the "Quote button" that's in the post you want to quote. Can't miss it.
From the iPhone app look for the little down arrow thing next to the name of the poster you want to quote. It will bring up a few buttons, "Quote" will be there.
From the Droid app, I don't know, sorry.

I know how to quote one person but I dont know how to quote 2 people.

Fishguy1997 said:
I don't know if this is the right place for this but I have seen people quote to people in a response and I'm wondering how you do this?

Ok, gotcha.
From a browser just punch the " "" " buttons (right next to the "Quote" button) on all the posts you want to quote, they will turn yellow. Then hit reply.
From the iPhone app, tap the name in the post you want to quote. On the left side is a little white square, tap it. The post header will turn yellow. Do this for all the posts you want to quote. Hit reply and tap "Multi quote reply".
Still can't help with the Droid app.

Fishguy1997 said:
Lol! There must be another way though!

blert said:
Ok, gotcha.
From a browser just punch the " "" " buttons (right next to the "Quote" button) on all the posts you want to quote, they will turn yellow. Then hit reply.
From the iPhone app, tap the name in the post you want to quote. On the left side is a little white square, tap it. The post header will turn yellow. Do this for all the posts you want to quote. Hit reply and tap "Multi quote reply".

In the android app you click the little down arrow and chose 'select' do that for all the posts you want to quote then menu button, 'multi quote reply'

What I do is quote and respond, and I cut it. Go back and quote whoever else, respond, and paste my other response. I'm on the Droid app too

blert said:
Ok, gotcha.

SushiLuckyFin said:
In the android app you click the little down arrow and chose 'select' do that for all the posts you want to quote then menu button, 'multi quote reply'

Okay thanks guys!! I have the iPhone app anyway!

Back
Top Bottom