22 gallon tank , stocking problem?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would think its the blue gourami... Aqadvisor assumes full grown fish and they can reach 6"

Yeah, I'd skip the blue gourami and go with a dwarf or honey gourami. I'd also skip the bn pleco and just add to your cories. Later down the line when the tank is very mature you could get some otos too.

thanks all ! And if you had any bad exp. With these fish, let me know , and the corys will school together even if theyre not the same species ?

Different species of Cories are not guaranteed to swim together. I prefer to have a group on one type and then a second group only if I have room.

You might get breeding with a nice group also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pleco sent that over the edge for sure. They come with a huge bioload as stated above. The dwarf species are much better suited to the smaller tanks.

I would go with all Panda Corydoras for your bottom-feeders. They're quite small and look great swimming in a group.

Bristlenose Plecos are absolutely wonderful fish, but definitely better suited for a bigger tank.

Back
Top Bottom