28 bow front stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The two just aren't very friendly to each other. I've never had both in the same tank, but I've been told and read to not mix. You might get lucky though.

Congrats... My Gourami's and Angels have never had any issues. But I've got enough space for them in my tank. 28 ga might put them in contact with each other a bit more than they'd like. Make sure you have some tall decor to break up their line of sight.

So far so good. Only concern I have is the angel is very shy, hasn't eaten anything yet. Gourami has adjusted well!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Re arranged tank a little so that everyone could establish new territory, seems to be helping the angel be less shy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

UPDATE: not sure if anyone is still even subscribed to this but here's an updated pic of the tank. It is now semi planted lol.

Stock: 2 angles still going strong!
6 serapes behaving well!
Albino bn pleco (loves the dw)
Gold gourami (gets along great with angels)
Only loss I've had is the 2 cories. Not sure what happened to them?? Didn't feed them for about a week? Maybe that. But now I have a lone Cory, I have to get him some friends soon!

How do you guys think the aquascape is? Thanks for all feedback!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415154460.150437.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom