37g mystery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharklover

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 37g freshwater and about 2 months ago i had a full set up with 7 fish but over the last 2 months 1 at a time and like a week or more apart from eachother i wake up and randomly theres a dead fish stuck to my filter compleatly torn apart but i have no predators in my tank and all that is left now is a pleco and 1 of my 2 origional balla sharks, but all my fish get along cuz they were all in there for like 3 months before any began dying so any ideas, from the bodies it looks like mabey an internal parasite cuz i dont see anything and then out of the shredded bodies it looks like i always notice a white string like thing! Im changin the tank to a sw using my money i get from christmass and savings so i just dont want an empty tank for months so any help would be great!

I had a 37g tank with 7 fish in it about 1 month ago and they were all together for about 2 months but then one by one they just started dying but each death is like a week apart and the body is like shredded now the only fish left is a balla shark does anybody have any ideas( it definatly not ich)

Nah thats not it they were all peacefull and its not actually a shark

bala shark like to school and since you only had 1, that could have made it turn aggressive

No i had the 2 balla sharks together for 8 months no prob but either way my other fish died too and they were all peacfull together for about 7-8 months

Back
Top Bottom