3d Background

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you talking about a DIY 3D background? Check out the DIY Projects section (where this thread will most likely get moved to lol).

Fluval has a great one that comes with their EBI kit and they might sell them, so check Google.

Jewel make some too. Not sure about your side of the water but over here they are hellishly expensive.

Shark_Bait said:
I'm very interested in these diy 3d backgrounds. does anyone know anything about them? :thanks:

Shark bait I am currently building one myself ad have a thread in DIY and will be more than willing to help you out and share what I have learned building mine.

Naaahhh ... overhere they can just cost you an arm and a leg:D.
Booooo...
Well maybe one day when the print my face on a £5 note :D
Back on topic though... I've had a mooch around and there are loads of sites that have a how too.. I quite liked the Instructables one but I've had a soft spot for that site ever since I saw a gaffer tape jacket there lol. :lol:

Shark bait I am currently building one myself ad have a thread in DIY and will be more than willing to help you out and share what I have learned building mine.

Your the man Mogurako, I'll be lookin at that thread and you will most likely be recieving some pm's for question! Thanks bud!

it was £85 so about $135. the only bad thing about is that you lose about 9 inches of aquarium space at the bottom. one of my fish got behind it once. it was a bloody nightmare trying to get him back out!

I'm currently trying to get my hands on an AquaTerra background. Probably the best backgrounds I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom