47 gallon additional stocking/ resetup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishyperson3010

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi,
I would like to get in my Juwel Rio 47 gallon (180 litre) tank, its been going for 1 year
(Already have ):
1x Bolivian Ram
2x Harlequin Rasbora
1x Neon Tetra
2x Peppered Cory
2x Zebra Loach

(Would like to have)
1x Bolivian Ram
6x Harlequin Rasbora
6x Neon Tetra
6x Various Cory
2x Zebra Loach
5x Otocinclus
2x Honey Gourami
7x CPD
2x Apistogramma
Does this look ok? Will everyone get along?
And could I get anymore fish/shrimp?

Also what external filter, co2 system, lighting (t5s?) etc, would you recommend for this tank?
Heavily planted with high light plants.

I would say either the honey gourami OR the apistos, not both. Maybe 8 neons and 8 rasboras instead of the CPDs.

The ram and apisto MIGHT have a small territory problem, but most likely nothing that will be to devastating. Both species usually occupy the bottom of the tank so just keep the bottom heavily decorated/planted with a lot of allies and tunnel spots for them.

NYgiantsRP said:
The ram and apisto MIGHT have a small territory problem, but most likely nothing that will be to devastating. Both species usually occupy the bottom of the tank so just keep the bottom heavily decorated/planted with a lot of allies and tunnel spots for them.

Ok how about shrimp will they be eaten

Not unless you have tiny shrimp, and the rams or apistos are full grown. But usually a good sized ghost or Amano shrimp will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom