90 gallon stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oddalice

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a empty 90 gallon, two sun sun 304 b canister filters for it, and almost everything I need except the heaters, gravel and plants. I want to get a pair of angelfish for sure. What else could I keep with them? I was thinking a pair of Rams, some hatchetfish, kuhli loaches, and some corydoras. Any input?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How about:

2 angels
6 hatchets
8 Corydoras
6 Kuhli

Oh and unless it's very small fine gravel you want sand for loaches and corys. Also easier to hold plants down imo.

Sorry I accidentally quoted myself meant to edit in that last paragraph.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Lol, I'm in the process of switching the gravel out in my 55 gallon for those two reasons.

I was looking at gold barbs the other day, that's an idea for sure

I have one cherry barb the others mysteriously disappeared I think it was the CAE. My friend is giving me a school of five this coming weekend in exchange for some coral for his reef.

I have one cherry barb the others mysteriously disappeared I think it was the CAE. My friend is giving me a school of five this coming weekend in exchange for some coral for his reef.

It's the CAE. They are known to be very aggressive when they start getting bigger.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom