A 20 and A 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wilson

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 20g tank with just a snail and adf, and a 10g with 3 dwarf puffers. I was thinking of moving the puffers into the 20g because their tank gets dirty pretty quickly, and doing something in the 10 but am unsure of waht to do. If i move the puffers i would have to take the light of the 10g and put it on the 20 because it has 26w of lights for plants, and then move the 20g light to the 10g. Does anyone think i should do this or is it a bad idea? Also if you had the 10 what would you do with it?

I'd swap tanks. Don't know how much of a pain it would be for the lights, though. I can only keep plastic plants alive.

Kim

K thanks. Does anyone think a school of say one kind of fish would work in the 10 with my adf. Possibyl some kind of different pleco?

I second the pitbull pleco. I dont know of too many scooling fish that would do well in a 10 gallon tank.. maybe some that stay an inch or smaller and maybe just 5 or 6 of them..

I was thinking neoens or guppies. Do you think i could do say 3 neon tetras and 3 black neon tetras? Would they still school?

Back
Top Bottom