African Leaf Fish Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I think you should go with the 26 bow front! And in a little bit I will post pictures of all my tanks :)

I think the bowfront is a good idea. Personally I am not a huge fan of cube tanks because they tend to be in aesthetics, but lower on functionality.
If you want to do a moonlight set-up, I also suggest looking to reptile tank lights. I have seen more dual reptile light set-ups for cheaper, and they fit on the same tanks. That may vary be area, just a suggestion if you wanted to have one unit for all your lights.
Thanks! Im going to look into that!

Yall ready for an update? Well the tanks are on sale so there is a high possibility that this will be the week!

Well I wont get the fish this week. I will have to special order them...

I havent got it yet. It all comes down to one more thing. Depending on this last thing I will be getting the tank either this week or....... hopefully Christmas lol

I am getting and setting up the tank tomorrow!!!!!!!! Decor suggestions?

Awesome!! I think a large piece of driftwood looks great!

Ginos.jpg

Btw that's not my tank in the pic I just wanted to show driftwood but I wish it was...

Also do sand!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using play sand. Hopefully I will run across a nice piece of driftwood....

I did set up but I am dog tired so pics are coming tomorrow lol. It looks terrible right now though. The tank is actually my old 26 bow. I used the new 25 gallon in my room for my nano fish and it looks amazing!

Yea. I hate to do this but I worked a long day so tomorrow. Im off tomorrow anyway.

I have a African leaf fish in my 29 gallon. They really enjoy hiding spaces like these sorry I couldn't get good pics of him he just likes to look at me

Attachments

• image-1315935112.jpg
    image-1315935112.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 114
  • image-917558550.jpg
    image-917558550.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 111
  • image-3322378773.jpg
    image-3322378773.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 102
  • image-1727617385.jpg
    image-1727617385.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 119
Awesome russelmartin! Is that an african leaf fish or african bush fish?

Ok very cool fish but it is not the same kind I am getting. I considered getting one of those but they get to big for my tank. I am getting the Polycentropsis abbreviata.

It is about to get new inhabitants! It doesnt look to great right now but I will be fixing that as I can. The plan is to have a sunken ship.....

GodFan said:
It is about to get new inhabitants! It doesnt look to great right now but I will be fixing that as I can. The plan is to have a sunken ship.....

Cool I'd love to see a pick

Back
Top Bottom