Alternative hose connection than faucet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dandries

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am getting ready to move my aquariums from my office to my house but I can't find a faucet in my house where I can connect a hose. Kitchen is out. And both bathrooms have a faucet where there's nothing to unscrew. I attached a pic.

I rent so I don't really want to replace the faucet but I'm trying to figure out an alternative. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1408745712520.jpg
    1408745712520.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 78
I have the same problem! I recently hurt my back and I need to avoid the heavy buckets of water. I can't connect anything to my faucets either.

I decided to replace the faucet. Lowe's has a "laundry sink" faucet that has the hose connection right there. It was 20 bucks. I am going to replace one of my bathroom faucets tomorrow.

Buckets are out because I have 3 aquariums: 60, 50 and 45. Too many buckets.

I'll let you know how it goes.

I decided to replace the faucet. Lowe's has a "laundry sink" faucet that has the hose connection right there. It was 20 bucks. I am going to replace one of my bathroom faucets tomorrow.

Buckets are out because I have 3 aquariums: 60, 50 and 45. Too many buckets.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Still I would keep as much water as you can, in the tanks/buckets, atleast keep everything wet. Don't want to have to do a cycle all over again.

Back
Top Bottom