any experience with aquariumfish.net?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

new2betas

Aquarium Advice Addict
They possibly have dwarf puffers for sale on their site, but does anyone have any experience ordering anything from them? How were their products, livestock, shipping, etc.?

Paying $25 for overnight shipping on a single fish isn't something I'd be willing to do. No direct experiance with them, but I'd find someone that's willing to ship with breather bags and use Priority mail or put together a large enough order (possibly with some friends) that it's worth the cost of shipping.

Paying $25 for overnight shipping on a single fish isn't something I'd be willing to do. No direct experiance with them, but I'd find someone that's willing to ship with breather bags and use Priority mail or put together a large enough order (possibly with some friends) that it's worth the cost of shipping.

Yeah....I am running into this problem looking for this one dwarf puffer fish.....I can find the fish online but shipping is going to cost a minimum of $25 and up to $35 at liveaquaria with a minimum order of $30 (the puffer only costs $7.49)......had no idea this was going to be this difficult.

Back
Top Bottom