Dwarf Pea Puffer with Black Bar Endlers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abw0004

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am currently running a 25 gallon planted aquarium (pictured below) with F1 Black Bar Endlers. I would like a new challenge as I have been breeding these F1 Black Bar Endlers for 4-5 years now and am really liking the Dwarf Pea Puffers. I am seeing some conflicting online information on them and if they will survive together. Has anyone had experience keeping Dwarf Pea Puffers with peaceful fish like Endlers? Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_7595.jpg
    IMG_7595.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 20
My 8 pea puffers are in a heavily planted tank with some neocardina shrimp and 3 Otocynclis only. They are hunters and eat almost only live food. They eat snails, scuds and worms. I imagine they would go after endler fins, but I wouldnt risk it. Mine are adorable but beastly!!!!! ( For some reason they leave the otos and the shrimp alone.)

My 8 pea puffers are in a heavily planted tank with some neocardina shrimp and 3 Otocynclis only. They are hunters and eat almost only live food. They eat snails, scuds and worms. I imagine they would go after endler fins, but I wouldnt risk it. Mine are adorable but beastly!!!!! ( For some reason they leave the otos and the shrimp alone.)

How big is your aquarium? I am trying to see how many I should get for my 25 gallon.

Back
Top Bottom