aquarium addict

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelstiger

Aquarium Advice Activist
HAHAHAHAHAHA,
You people are so funny. and I thought my addiction to water boxes was rare. It's good to know, that I am not the only one, that has fluvals and biowheels and heaters and air line and gangvalves and air pumps and powerheads, like i was an investor in the company. Damn I should buy some Penn-Plax or Marineland stock. There are much worse addictions for sure. It would seem that the fates support my addiction. I was driving down the road a few weeks ago, when I saw a tank in someones trash. Figured it was broken but I stopped to check it out. "29 gallon, No cracks, Probably leaks, Guess I'll grab it, Reseal it." About 30 mins later I spotted another one, this time it was a 20H, and it looks new. Took them home resealed the long bottom seams (usually where they leak). And needless to say, I had to go to my LFS. I needed some gravel and a light and a couple of heaters and some new fish and........ OMG is it ever going to stop. I keep looking for a 90 gal. or a 125 gal. on the road side. I haven't found one yet. I'll let you know. I'll probably end up buying one. Maybe I should add some All-Glass stock as well. 8O :D

You lucky son of a gun.

How often can you get two free tanks just driving down the road. Seems like you have full blown MTS syndrome.

Glad to have you here and look forward to your participation.

Back
Top Bottom