Aquarium Soap?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. FishMan

Aquarium Advice Freak
Not sure where else to post this, but I came across some "Aquarium Soap" while I was at Walmart. It wasn't too expensive so I grabbed a bottle, but before I use it I'd like to know if anyone on here as used this product before and if it is really aquarium safe?

Here's some pics:

ForumRunner_20130823_184044.jpg

ForumRunner_20130823_184114.jpg

ingredients

Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Decyl Glucoside , Sodium Chloride , Fragrance , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Sulfate , Polyquaternium-7 , Citric Acid , Poloxamer 124 , PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate , D&C Red #33 , D&C Blue #1

i wouldn't stick my hands in the tank after using that

I thought u were supposed to wash your hands before handling fish, cleaning tank, etc...

if you know your hands are dirty get a fragrance free bar of soap and rinse very well before putting your hands in. if you haven't touched anything that could harm the fish, you can just rinse your hands very good this is what i do

Not sure where else to post this, but I came across some "Aquarium Soap" while I was at Walmart. It wasn't too expensive so I grabbed a bottle, but before I use it I'd like to know if anyone on here as used this product before and if it is really aquarium safe?

Here's some pics:

LOL too funny my sister uses this in her bathroom I thought it was kinda awesome! But that is TOO funny that you got that thinking it was real aquarium soap lol! Thank god you asked before scrubbing down the tank with it!

LOL too funny my sister uses this in her bathroom I thought it was kinda awesome! But that is TOO funny that you got that thinking it was real aquarium soap lol! Thank god you asked before scrubbing down the tank with it!

Haha nice. And hey, give me some credit lol. The bottle is a little misleading. But yea, I'm very glad i asked first too.

Back
Top Bottom