Ark Pets on Line very good service

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onefulham

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have to comment on the great service I received from Ark Pets on Line, I ordered yesterday and it came today, all works, good price and great service unlike a certain company I cannot mention, who took my money then nothing, I chased up to be told estimate delivery , July or August !
My fault I assumed as they offered it for sale they had it, Ark had a good price for the LED lights and controller I wanted and clearly show what's in stock, how many, what's not in stock and what will be back ordered.
The other company last year took my money for a fountain pump then took ages to deliver it, I had to chase and chase and it's not even a rare one or size, I thought that was a one off as they are a large well advertised company and fair prices, I am afraid twice bitten I will not use them again, I spent £230 on that order so no small amount, I am glad there are company's like Ark to restore my faith, as I have never experienced service like the previous company before.

Back
Top Bottom