Back breaking work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jesse18

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just cleaned the 55g and I broke a swet I tell u what careering a 5g bucket back and fourth from the bathroom to my room is a work out

haha! im a girl and i can lift more than quite a lot of my PE classmates (most of them are guys lol) due to tank cleaning. try doing a 75, a 10 and a 40 in one session!! lol

what fish do u have? x

WOW sounds like a lot! Thankfully, my tank is right near the sliding glass window door that leads to the backyard near the trees, so I can just dump it there :)

Must be a lot with a five gallon! Yikes :{

Haha it's all of 14 steps to my tub where I fill my 5gallon buckets at. I have 3 of them. 2 for the new water. 1 I use for the dirty waste water. I also have a 55. And yes it's a pain in the A..

How is the RD coming along?

I know what you mean! My routine is to turn the heat down in the apartment and get into an old t-shirt. Get 2 buckets, and set up chairs next to the tall tanks.

I can't lift a full bucket, so I split it between 2. I can't lift a bucket past my head, so I need the chairs.

And... 4 tanks takes about an hour? And I change 30-50% of the water twice a week. Not too bad. It's a good way to get some frustration out after taking an exam or something ;)

Somebody is probably going to suggest we buy Pythons. I'm not very willing to do it. I'm young and able, buckets are no problem! ;)

Aski247 said:
Haha it's all of 14 steps to my tub where I fill my 5gallon buckets at. I have 3 of them. 2 for the new water. 1 I use for the dirty waste water. I also have a 55. And yes it's a pain in the A..

How is the RD coming along?

It's doing good

Mouth-Brooder-Fanatic said:
haha! im a girl and i can lift more than quite a lot of my PE classmates (most of them are guys lol) due to tank cleaning. try doing a 75, a 10 and a 40 in one session!! lol

what fish do u have? x

I have a gt and a red devil

I'm lazy... I bought an Aqueon Water Changer for my ten gallon. That's the biggest tank I have but I'm getting a bigger one soon. Lol

Jesse18 said:
Shoot some times I wish my tank was a lil smaller but ..... In the long run it is worth it

Smaller?? Lol I am only wishing for bigger and bigger tanks!

Jesse18 said:
My next tank is a 265g I'm getting it when I get my taxes back

Oh. My family spent our tax refund on a trip to disney world... I wish we had spent it on a gigantic fish tank! Lol. Disney world went by way too fast. Fish tanks last almost forever unless they break.

Back
Top Bottom