Balanced Aquarium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angelfish898

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My small betta tank was a bit cloudy and I was going to change some water but now the water is perfectly clear like I mean CLEAR. It has been like this for a while already. Is this a blanced aquarium? Thank you all in the aquarium advice community:)

I'm not sure what you mean by "balanced". Even if the water is clear and your water parameters are in line, do your regular weekly PWCs.

+1

Lol, I think that other thread is taking its toll already. Water clarity just depends on how many suspended particles you have. It has nothing to do with being "balanced".

--Adeeb

Yeah, if you're using the "balanced" term based on the other thread...there's a disconnect here. Definitely do NOT try and replicate what was proposed, and read through the rest of the information being provided. It's basically one guy saying he's done it, and the rest of the forum explaining why there are fundamental flaws and serious problems with the idea.

How long has your tank been set up? Does it have a filter? Do you know about cycling? Do you know your water parameters (ammonia, nitrIte and nitrAte)?

I knew as I soon as I saw this thread somewhere out in the world, Eco died a little inside.

You can't see toxins in the water just like you can see poisonous gas.

Oh boy...first it was a post, then a thread. And now...IT'S SPREADING.

I agree with the above posts.

Also, if you were looking through that particular thread, please look through it closer. You will find that the method doesn't necessarily work.

From your previous posts, I'm judging you know about cycling, right?

Haha :D. I love when my name is attached to thread titles without any context.

Next week in The Lounge you'll see "The Story of Bin Laden (as requested by eco)" hahaha

I'll get right on that. Like the time when he killed a dragon with his bare hands.

--Adeeb

@The OP, sorry, but I have no idea exactly what you are asking. Clear water does NOT indicate water quality or parameters. We all need more info about the tank please. :)

@everyone else, hahahahahahahha. The last time I saw eco23, he was hunting a dark wizard because neither could live while the other survived....

Back
Top Bottom